31 Days of iPhone SDK Apps – Day 17: FireballFriday, October 17, 2008 12:00
Watch the flaming fireball bounce off the screen and leave a trail of smoke behind it.
- Learn how to use UIImageView and UIImage.
- Learn how to use opacity with images.
- Learn how to build a particle emitter.
- Learn how to use the [UIView setAnimationDidStopSelector] to remove expired particles.
- Learn more about “Utility Applications” for iPhone with XCode.
- Take the first steps to becoming an iPhone developer today.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.