31 Days of iPhone SDK Apps – Day 06: Reaction TimeMonday, October 6, 2008 12:00
Simple reaction time is usually defined as the time required for an observer to detect the presence of a stimulus. For example, an observer might be asked to press a button as soon as a light or sound appears. Mean RT is approximately 180 to 200 milliseconds to detect visual stimuli. Do you know yours?
- Learn how to have code run before your application really begins by using the awakeFromNib event.
- Learn how to use UIButtons, UIImageViews, and more.
- Learn more about “Utility Applications” for iPhone with XCode.
- Learn how to convert integer values to string values.
- Learn how to format strings.
- Learn how to work with UIAlertView.
- Learn how to use NSTimer objects to create timers
- Learn how to use the random() function
- Take the first steps to becoming an iPhone developer today.